Purpose of our Day Care and Preschool
Our child care and preschool programs will help your children in the following areas:
- Grow in awareness of God’s love and help them to experience God’s love for them through loving relationships with adults and other children.
- Strengthen Christian values and faith through character models, Bible stories, prayer, and Scripture.
- Assist children in growing in trust, independence, confidence, initiative, and security.
- Demonstrate that school and church are safe, happy environments.
- Lead children in the exploration of the world around them as they discover science in nature, weather, the passing of seasons, space, animals, and more.
- Stimulate the development of fine motor skills through art, puzzles, blocks, and other learning activities.
- Stimulate the development of large muscle groups through movement activities both indoors and outdoors.
- Facilitate the enjoyment of creative expression through music and rhythm, arts and crafts, and role play.
- Develop language skills through interaction with other children, teachers, and literature.
- Prepare children to enter kindergarten.
- Most importantly, it is our goal at Little Treasures Child Care and Preschool to be an open demonstration of God’s love as we assist children and their families.
Doors locked at all times with a FOB only entry system.
Call us today to schedule a visit of our facility and meet our staff.